up to 2.5 million HKD yearly total comp // $320,000 USD Client
Research at this leading investment firm is key to continued success: based on rigorous and innovative research, they design and implement systematic, computer-driven trading strategies across multiple liquid asset classes. With lots of project ownership and a collaborative start-up environment, this is a fantastic place to work. Role
They're looking to add a talented Web Developer to join the data services group, responsible for delivering comprehensive and error-free data to their highly successful Portfolio Managers at the time when they need it the most.
You'll join a small but critical team of Data Scientists, Developers and Analysts, who ensure the smooth day-to-day implementation of a large research infrastructure, and the live production trading of billions of dollars of capital across global capital markets, including equities, futures, options, and other financial instruments.
Your main responsibilities will include: develop front-end GUI/web applications for data management; define and implement interfaces (APIs) for receiving data management requests; support portfolio managers with their data requirements. Requirements
- BSc in Computer Science or other related discipline
- Financial industry experience preferred but not required
- Strong programming skills in C# and SQL
- Market-leading base + bonuses + generous benefits
- Meritocratic environment working with some of the smartest minds in industry
- Excellent professional development (tuition assistance)
- Plenty of opportunity to give back through volunteering & charity work
- Flexible hybrid working model
If you feel you're suitable for this role, want to hear about similar positions, or would like help hiring similar developers for your company, please send your CV or get in touch. Richard Allan
+44 (0)20 3137 9574