We are seeking an experienced Quantitative Product/Client Specialist to join our team at a hedge fund based in London. We specialize in running systematic global macro and equity strategies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for constructing and modelling portfolios, as well as assisting with Investor Relations responsibilities, which include updating all marketing materials, maintaining databases, sourcing and compiling materials for quarterly calls, assisting with market analysis, helping with white papers and other ad-hoc requests involving data, and maintaining tracking spreadsheets for Cap Intro, conferences, etc. Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Quantitative Product/Client Specialist.
- Knowledge of asset allocation and portfolio construction.
- Experience in constructing and modelling portfolios using a range of asset classes.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work with key stakeholders to implement final strategy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience as an Investor Relations Associate or BD Analyst.
- Technical background.
- Strong integrity and ethics.
- Team player.
- Academic and/or practitioner.
- Strong skills with Microsoft suite, including PowerPoint.
- Strong writing skills.
- Coding skills/capability.
- Hedge fund industry experience.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!