About the Company
Apex Group Ltd., established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With 85 offices in 42 countries worldwide and over 10,000 employees. Apex delivers an extensive range of services to asset managers, capital markets, private clients and family offices. The Group has continually improved and evolved its capabilities to offer a single-source solution through establishing the broadest range of services in the industry; including fund services, digital onboarding and bank accounts, depositary, custody and super ManCo services, business services including HR and Payroll and a pioneering ESG Ratings and Advisory service for private companies.
Apex Group includes FundRock, LRI and European Depositary BankResponsibilities:
- Work closely with the full team to ensure the provision of high quality client service
- Provide supervision to administrators for journals and accounts preparation, payment preparation and relevant reporting
- Prepare full set of accounts for partnership and special purpose vehicles
- Undertake first reviewer responsibilities for accounts linked to simple, less complex structures
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines
- Establish and maintain detailed client specific knowledge to assist in providing more holistic solutions and identify potential opportunities to deepen existing relationships
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements
- Prepare and co-ordinate with different teams for on-boarding of new clients and funds' launch and wind up
- Review subscription documents and CRS self-certification forms
- Liaise with external auditors for audit planning and preparation
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the internal procedures and external strategic development required by the company that are in line with the scope and level of this role
- Entry requirements:
- Ideally a graduate in accounting or finance and qualified or part qualified accountant
- or non-graduates who have obtained a professional accounting qualification
- And at least four years experience gained within fund administration, alternative asset management and/or public accounting
- Understanding of regulatory and financial reporting regime for alternative funds in the Cayman Islands
- Strong communication skills. Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- A team player, able to work with people of all levels
- Some experience of supervising others
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work and meet strict deadlines
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to work additional hours when required
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent client-servicing skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organization, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application and we look forward to hearing from you.
Personal data provided by job applicant(s) will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated strictly confidential. Such personal data can be accessed by different Apex stakeholders within and out of Singapore for the consideration of the job application hereunder. Application made by the job applicant(s) constitutes the irrevocable consent of the job applicant for her/his personal data to be used by Apex stakeholders within or outside Singapore for the purpose of this recruitment.