Enhanced Due Diligence SpecialistsCompany:
Treliant is looking for a number of experts within AML to join our Service Delivery Centre as part of our Financial Crime Operations team. We are looking for experienced Enhanced Due Diligence reviewers. Who are we?
Treliant is a global consulting firm serving banks, mortgage originators and servicers, FinTechs, and other companies providing financial services. We are led by practitioners from the industry and the regulatory community who bring deep domain knowledge to help our clients drive business change and address the most pressing compliance, regulatory, and operational challenges.
We provide data-driven, technology-enabled advisory, implementation, and staffing solutions to the regulatory compliance, risk, financial crimes, and capital markets functions of our clients.
Founded in 2005, Treliant is headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in New York, London, Belfast, Northern Ireland and Łódź, Poland. For more information visit www.treliant.com.About the role
The Enhanced Due Diligence roles will involve analysing and advising on the risk presented by high risk customers, report writing and writing detailed memos documenting the thought process in identifying financial crime risk. While the scope the project will change as the project evolves, your duties & responsibilities may include:
Who are we looking for?
- Completing comprehensive EDD Reports covering the key financial crime risks identified for the client and the extent to which these risks can be mitigated
- Identifying PEPs associated with clients and completing appropriate documentation for these individuals
- Independently completing sanctions screening and analysing complex financial crime AML news
- Maintaining familiarity with appropriate investigation and research techniques to support AML activities
- Verifying Source of Wealth; Source of Funds and clients' Nature of Business
- Summarising completed EDD Reports, writing up findings and identifying potential mitigation actions to reduce financial crime risk
- Keep up to date with and becoming an expert in current and changing global regulations
- Detail findings and provide insight around potential risk identified to ensure appropriate business decisions, responding to inquiries or requests
- Other duties as required which fall within the scope and remit of the role
Qualifications & Experience
Professional Skills Communication
- Strong educational background - Degree (Masters would be an advantage)
- Lead: 5+ years' experience within AML. Ideally from a Financial Services' background, with sound knowledge/experience in Financial Crime and the EDD process
- Analyst: 2+ years' experience in completing EDD reviews
- Experienced initiating escalations, comfortable discussing with high level stakeholders
- Experience in and strong knowledge of AML, Sanctions, governance and regulatory control frameworks and best practices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fully competent in written and spoken English, Russian, Greek and Hebrew
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of seniority
- Strong interpersonal skills, with good relationship building and engagement skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- advanced interpersonal & communication skills. Able to liaise confidently with senior stakeholders, either over the phone or via email Team player
- able to work well within dynamic and goal-focused teams Process driven
- able to become quickly proficient in new processes and systems Detail-focused
- very strong attention to detailMulti-tasking
- highly organized and able to balance various responsibilities simultaneously Professionally skeptical
- able to identify and flag up anomalies for review Decision-making
- strong decision-making in a fast-paced and pressurized environment Commitment
- strong work ethic and delivery focusedWhy Treliant?
Career Development - We put an emphasis on personal and professional growth by providing all the training you'll need to become a highly skilled Treliant consultant. Programs cover Finance, Regulatory, Technology, and Operational aspects of investment banking. On top of that, we also provide support in obtaining highly sought-after industry-recognised qualifications.
Clients - As a Treliant consultant, you will be working with some of the top clients in the financial services marketplace, such as top tier Investment Banks. Our roles place you at the cutting edge of the projects on which you'll be working, and give you the opportunity to learn from, work with and build relationships with the very best within those companies.
Rewards - Treliant offers our permanent staff an excellent compensation package. View our full list of benefits here.
Core Values - Whether you are a Client or an employee, Treliant wants the best for you. All our relationships are based on our Core Values: Deliver Excellence, Constantly Innovate, Treasure Diversity, Be Nimble, Listen First, and Develop our People.
Diversity & Inclusion - Treliant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Treliant, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Right to Work
Treliant is not
in the position to provide sponsorship for this current position and so applicants must be able to work in the United Kingdom without requiring sponsorship.
Please note, Treliant receive a high volume of applications for all roles. While we will endeavour to respond to all applicants, this is not always possible. Should you not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks, it is likely that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we would like to retain your details on our systems for 6 months and may contact you should another potentially suitable vacancy arise.