DB Senior Actuarial Analyst
, competitive base +25% bonus
South of London, hybrid
The DB Senior Actuarial Analyst will support the Head of True up in the delivery of data true ups, which will involve completing scheme valuations and individual member calculations, assisting junior team members, and also driving projects forward.
The ideal candidates will:
- Part-qualified/ qualified actuary
- 3 years experience minimum within a pensions/ investment consultancy, life insurer or re-insurer
- Posses strong knowledge of technical actuarial concepts
- Have knowledge of the DB buy in/ buy out market
- Have knowledge of bulk annuity pricing principles
If your experience covers the areas above, please do get in touch. I am always available to discuss other roles I am working on, as well as the current market.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.