£140,000 base + bonus + profit share Job Summary:
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading multi-asset fund where you will draw on both your excellent academics and your strong programming skills.
Working closely with Quantitative Analysts and Software Developers, the Quantitative Development team is responsible for the tech infrastructure both inside and surrounding the core analytics library. You will identify technical challenges and opportunities, provide practical solutions to complex problems, and use your initiative when challenging current systems.
They primarily use C#, but are keen to see candidates from any OO background.
The successful candidate will be technically strong, but will also have product/financial knowledge, maths skills, and the ability to talk to traders. Requirements:
- Strong academic background with 2:1 (or higher) in a STEM subject from top-tier university
- Sound programming and technology skills in an OO language, e.g. C#, C++, Java, Python
- Knowledge of relational databases and maintaining SQL
- Experience in software testing
- Experience working on risk engines, PnL attrition/PnL explain or time-series analysis is a big plus
- Previous front office exposure in financial services would be advantageous
- Thrive in a collaborative working environment, driven by teamwork
- Strong compensation and bonus potential
- Generous benefits package - healthcare, dental, pension, etc.
If you feel you're suitable for this role, want to hear about similar positions, or would like help hiring similar developers for your company, then please send your CV or get in touch: Richard Allan
020 3137 9574