About our client
Our client is an internationally well-regarded, private investment firm. They are looking for an Analyst to join their growing Secondaries team based in London.
They have a global presence and an exemplary track record, deploying capital through a range of strategies. This includes, but isn't limited to, private equity fund investments, co-investments, credit and secondaries. They have been expanding across all strategies globally, and in more recent years have expanded their European presence. As a part of the Secondaries team you will have the rare chance to be involved in the building out of the secondary platform in Europe. You will work in a fast-paced environment with constant interaction with senior members of the team.
This is a small, rapidly growing team, in which you will gain exposure to all aspects of the investment cycle across a range of secondary transactions. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Contribute across the full investment process as you support the team in reviewing and executing investments
- Support the execution team in the financial modelling and commercial due diligence process
- Articulate your thoughts on investment opportunities with confidence and ability to back your views
- Assist in managing the existing European portfolio
- Interacting with external parties, as well as other internal team members, to identify new opportunities
- Financial modelling skills developed while working in M&A, Corporate Finance, or PE experience
- Good general understanding of the private equity industry, and the desire to work in the private equity secondaries space
- Strong judgement, critical thinking and written skills; able to present ideas effectively
- Confident working in a lean team environment, able to adapt to the needs of the team
Log in to apply