As Manager of BrokerTec Quote (US), your primary responsibility is to help grow the profitability of the Fixed Income business through the increased use of electronic trading in both existing core markets and into new sectors and product lines. The role sits within the BrokerTec Fixed Income businesses that operate in London, Amsterdam and New York but, you will be based in New York.
This role, supporting both the Executive Director of BrokerTec Products (Global Repo - London) and also the Senior Director responsible for the BTEC Quote US Repo under the regulated entity in the US, will require an amount of autonomy, initiative and creativity. Moreover, this role requires an individual who enjoys working in a close-knit team and daily interaction with market participants and third party vendors.
The primary focus of this role is on development of the BrokerTec Quote RFQ D2C business line via:
- Customer growth and adoption - liquidity management
- New customer onboarding and pipeline - including outreach for marketing and demos
- Delivery of product enhancements and new markets and features
For the right individual, this role will be highly rewarding and offer the opportunity to:
- Gain significant professional growth
- Become part of a dynamic team with a brand recognized across the Rates and Money Markets
- Join a new business line still in a start-up phase
Although not all skills might be immediately met, BrokerTec seeks an individual whose attitude demonstrates the ability to take on any challenge or task that is presented within this highly diverse role. Skills:
- Good understanding of Fixed Income (across D2C & D2D) and any associated relevant products gained via front or middle office exposure within investment banking or electronic trading firm or equivalent relevant experience in product development. Key markets included, but not limited to: Repo, Government Bonds , TRS, Corporate bonds.
- Some relevant knowledge, understanding and experience of Repo markets highly beneficial
- Exposure to sales and product roles and environments, and ability to market and communicate with clients and various institutions within a day-to-day market environment and via more formal presentations where required
- Ability to design, plan, validate and deliver complex business solutions from conception to launch.
- Some experience of working with and delivering trading platform products, functional enhancements, new product solutions
- Exposure to Bloomberg and running/using trading systems
- Demonstrate interest and some ability to help identify and refine commercial opportunities into business cases, from start to end working under the guidance of more senior members of the global team
- Understand and anticipate changing business needs as a result of changing environments and regulatory landscapes
- Good understanding of technology and highly interested in how technology can further financial markets
CME Group is committed to offering a competitive total rewards package for our employees that recognizes their contributions to the business and reflects our long-term investment in their future. The salary range for this role is $115,600-$192,600. Actual salary offered will be dependent on a wide array of factors including but not limited to: relevant experience, skills, education and comparison to internal employees (where relevant). Our compensation program also includes an annual target bonus opportunity for all employees, as well as the opportunity to become an owner in the company through our broad-based equity program. Through our Benefits program, we strive to offer flexibility, value and choice. From comprehensive health coverage, to a retirement package that includes both a 401(k) and an active Pension Plan, to highly competitive education reimbursement provisions, paid time off and a mental health benefit, CME Group offers a holistic Benefits package for our team and their dependents.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
At CME Group, we embrace our employees' diverse experiences, cultures and skills, and work to ensure that everyone's perspectives are acknowledged and valued. As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize the importance of a diverse and inclusive workplace and consider all potential employees without regard to any protected characteristic.