We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Vice President of Investor Relations to join our team. The primary responsibility of this role will be to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Investor Relations function which includes engaging with institutional clients and hedge funds. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience in a similar role and a strong understanding of UCITS funds, Hedge Funds, and Alternative Investments.
Key Responsibilities :
- As a key member of the Investor Relations function, you will work closely with the Head of Distribution to oversee day-to-day operations.
- This involves establishing and maintaining effective processes and procedures, as well as responding promptly and accurately to investor and Investment Manager queries.
- Organising client ODD meetings and events, managing factsheet content, and overseeing client reporting, including regulatory, portfolio, and tax reporting.
- Collaborating with Fund Transfer Agents, key vendors, and internal stakeholders, you will ensure funds are registered in the appropriate jurisdictions and that accurate data is disseminated to clients and other vendors.
- Manage bespoke marketing and IR-related projects and interact with third-party media suppliers, including trade press, social media, and press releases. Additionally, you will monitor and report on sales activity and client flows, build internal reporting metrics, and report on vendor KPIs as needed.
- Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team and ensuring full compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in investor relations, preferably with a focus on Alternative Investments.
- Strong understanding of UCITS funds, Hedge Funds, and Alternative Investments.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management, investment teams, and investors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and best practices in investor relations.
If you meet the above qualifications and are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career in the Alternative Investment space, please submit your resume and cover letter. We offer competitive compensation packages, including performance-based incentives, and opportunities for career growth and development.