As a Barclays Governance MI & Reporting Analyst, you will be supporting the Governance Lead in working with risk leads across the organisation and other stakeholders to ensure on an ongoing basis that Insider Threats are identified, risk assessed, and appropriate controls are in place, as mandated by the Insider Threat standard. Lastly, you will provide adequate monitoring and detection of potential wrongdoing and reporting of violations into Insider Core.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We're flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Supporting stakeholder management with risk leads across the organisation
• Developing and maintaining issues management tracking process and reporting on Insider Threat remediation activity
• Interacting with internal business line risk leads and subject matter experts on a daily basis
• Establishing and maintaining reporting to Senior Management and Executive on Insider Threat landscape
• Collaborating within Security Operations and the wider CSO department to identify potential gaps in controls and opportunities in business processes that could be exploited
• Providing secretariat services to the Enterprise Wide Insider Threat Working Group and Enterprise Wide Insider Threat Steering Committee
• Handling the Insider Threat Standard annual refresh activities and communications
• Ensuring full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
What we're looking for:
• Experience in Stakeholder engagement and management
• Prior experience in supporting the management of workshops and round table discussions
• Knowledge of Barclays Control Framework, Issues Management and Risk Issues Classification Matrix
• Ability to prioritise workload and knowing when to escalate to line management
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
• Experience in governance, risk and control
• Knowledge of Operational Risk & Controls (ORAC) system of record
• Experience in the use of SharePoint, Confluence and JIRA
Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997.
We purchased the building from the landlord in early 2018 as a sign of our commitment to investment in Northampton. Plans to further develop this Campus-style location are under way to allow for a real collaborative work environment. Based just off the A45 it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.