This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join the Macquarie Asset Management technology team, aligned to Private Markets.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will work within a team dedicated to improving and standardising ways of working to of our Private Credit business, within the MAM Private Markets division. You will be able to analyse and map existing processes and ways of working to drive standardisation and optimisation in the way our Private Credit division operates.
You will understand the end-to-end journey of our stakeholders and use this knowledge to scope functional specifications for current and future key capability and systems. You will be willing to challenge the status quo and adopt best industry practices and leverage technology to drive and streamline operational efficiencies.
If you love driving change, comfortable with complex technological problems and implementing an end-to-end roadmap, this is the role for you. Primary responsibilities
We are looking for people with the following experience and skills to join our team:
- Understand business objectives and outcomes, translating them into requirements and key functional specifications
- Collaborate with both front-line stakeholders and our engineering team to support and define the future state process of our Private Credit division
- In depth data analysis and help inform business requirements
- Define the technical data mapping from source to target including transformation rules and critical elements
- Champion of exceptional customer experiences, understanding needs and pain points
- Work closely with all stakeholders to promote a culture of continuous improvement (e.g. through Agile retrospectives, etc)
- Work to ensure that the Product backlog is visible and fully articulated (i.e. in Jira)
- Help prioritise features and stories to maximise stakeholder value (e.g. through analysis of potential cost reduction based on feature delivery, or potential improvement in customer effort) and alignment to risk/technology/architecture strategy
About the Corporate Operations Group
- Experience in Financial Services, particularly Private Markets and/or Private Credit
- Experience in business analysis and process improvement
- Experience in Jira and Salesforce will be highly regarded
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams including subject matter experts and engineers
- A highly analytical and methodical approach to solving problems
- An ability to interrogate and interpret data, challenge the status quo, and communicate this to both technical teams and senior audiences
- An ability to multi-task priorities, manage deadlines and pick up new ideas and concepts at pace
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to make things happen.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.