The purpose of this role is to lead, develop and manage the Global Equities investment risk function in London. It's a front office-oriented risk function and the successful candidate must be comfortable engaging closely with Portfolios Managers.
- Partner with Global Equity Portfolio Managers to lead risk management activities
- Engage closely with Portfolio Managers to advise on risk positions/exposures and provide valuable insights to the investment process
- Lead and maintain efficient risk portfolio analytics and research
- Lead and manage the continuous improvement of risk management processes and systems
- Act as a data analytics specialist within the firm to provide best in class data analytics solutions
- Work closely with Sales/Marketing team and involved in client presentations
- Minimum 10-15 years of work experience in the investment risk space
- Working knowledge of fundamental equity strategies
- Strong analytical background
- Degree educated
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM an advantage
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present technical information in a non- technical manner
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.