Job Description Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about. In addition, BNY Mellon is a strategic partner to a variety of financial technology companies and a convener of influential industry and market infrastructure forums. We have made strategic investments in a portfolio of 29 fintechs building solutions that incorporate emerging technologies including artificial intelligence, blockchain and cloud. What We Do:
Data Management Project Lead will join the Global Professional Services (GPS) practice within BNY Mellon. By guiding clients through software implementation cycle, GPS act as a trusted advisor that ensures that BNY Mellon clients benefit from their investments in our technology and can leverage industry best practice in their daily operations. What You'll Do:
Data Management Project Lead supports project team in the entire implementation process, mainly in the areas of client requirements evaluation, implementation execution, testing management, enhancements identification, industry data management function best-practice implementation to design appropriate solutions for client engagements. This role has no direct reports.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Data Management Project Lead
to join our Global Professional Services
team. This role is located in Singapore (Hybrid). In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- For each supported project acquire and demonstrate working knowledge of the relevant product components (data management).
- Demonstrate the company's processes and best practices for solutions adoption and utilization.
- Conduct project performance reporting and analysis (evaluation criteria, success metrics, etc.).
- Leverage thorough understanding of project-relevant related work groups characteristics and dependencies (types of data, information, resources that can be shared to accomplish daily work) and establish working relationships with them.
- Take ownership of complex implementation tracks like requirement gathering, testing, configurations, workflow set-ups
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- At least 5years of total work experience is required.
- Experience creating implementation documents such as voice-of-client, specifications, process flows are required.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Experience with coding, BI tool and/or SQL are preferred.
- Knowledge in the area of data management in the financial services industry is required.
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.