Who we are
Britannia Financial Group is a global financial services company that combines local expertise with global solutions to offer a full range of financial products including, securities & derivatives brokerage services, asset and wealth management products to its clients.. Britannia is steeped in banking history and tradition. A group evolving through the decades by adapting itself to the new realities of the international financial environment.
We aim to build and maintain strong relationships with both clients and employees, providing space for employees to maximise their potential in a stimulating working environment. Britannia anticipates a period of significant growth, both in the UK and internationally, which presents the opportunity for sustained professional development and progression.
Working in a fast paced varied role you'll be supporting a fast-growing team of OTC desks in all operational duties, post trade execution, carrying out the day-to-day operational tasks as well as presenting ideas and solutions to streamline and refine current procedures for new and existing products.
- Ensure that all trades executed are captured in the back-office systems
- Reconciling daily Cash between various PBs/Clears and internal systems
- Positions and Trade reconciliations done daily for Forex and CFDs & Spread bet trades.
- Backoffice system support and build out for new products and existing.
- Spec'ing out new processes and flows for current and new business
Essential Skills / Experience:
- 2-3 Years experience in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fantastic attention to detail with the ability to keep many plates spinning at once
- Confidence to both work autonomously and within a friendly and collaborative team
- Manage manual tasks in the role and investigate to improve/automate
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
Benefits we offer
We offer a leading benefits and reward program alongside a hybrid working policy to attract and employ the most skilled and talented employees in the industry. From competitive pay to a comprehensive health, family and wellness cover. We make sure every aspect of our employee's well-being is taken care of.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a global company. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.