Treasury and Reporting
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5-6 years experience in treasury and reporting.
- Commerce Graduate & Chartered Accountants (CA)
- Good analytical & numerical skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- The individual must have a proven track record of the ability to work to meet deadlines in an accurate manner - this is a fundamental requirement
- Well organised & can multi task
- Experience in managing teams preferably of 2/3 or more
- Experience of working in complex businesses
- Sound Knowledge in Hedging & derivatives
- Advanced knowledge and ability to work on Microsoft tools - MS Excel, Access & PowerPoint
- Team player with good communication skills - verbal and written
• Strong relationship with Banks for fundraising through diversified cost-effective structures such as working capital loans, buyers' credit, FCDL, invoice financing etc. from Private and foreign Banks.
• Monitoring Fund Flow & Cash Flow Projection
• Cash Management/Liquidity management, planning for filling the cash shortfall gaps and investing the surplus funds.
• Evaluation of investment options to optimize returns on idle cash
• Managing FX Exposures through foreign currency hedges
• Getting new Banks on board and finalise end-to-end documentation with legal and other teams
• Managing regulatory SEBI, RBI and other and lender-specific compliances with respect to borrowings/investment/imports/exports
• Lead digital initiatives for improving treasury mgmt. operations
• Trade finance related activities including letter of credit and bank guarantees (both import and export)
• Review of monthly bank reconciliations
• Accounting and review of loans/investments, inter co transfers and monthly reco of the same.
• Presenting monthly treasury MIS to management analysing the variances.
• Books Closure Preparation of stock statement for banks
• Bank signatory Management and KYC management - addition/deletion
• Assisting in Management of Books of Accounts, Annual Statutory Audit and Balance Sheet Finalisation.
• Preparation of Business Pnl and reconciliation with Books
• Review Fx & Commodity Risk Card and explain any deviations
• Regulatory reporting's with MCA/RBI/FEMA, etc.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal: Financial Controller, Operations, Trade Finance, Secretarial, Traders
- External: Banks, Auditors, Credit Rating Agencies, Brokers and Consultants