Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
The current role available is in the Strategic Solutions team which leads developing new products and businesses and initiates cross-functional deals in the Asia & Oceania region. This role will collaborate with multiple stakeholders including acquisition finance team and structured finance team with the aim of improving Asia & Oceania solution platform in the corporate and investment banking space.
Job scope includes:
- Conducting the market research (incl. communication with the external business partners) to have in-depth understanding of the competitors' strategy and emerging new products in the financial market.
- Leading the new product development process (acting as a PMO lead) which includes the risk analysis, project management, and presentation for the management in collaboration with the relevant departments.
- Supporting the regional management to accelerate their business promotion ideas by coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- Providing the strategic insights to build the business strategy for the bank's Asia solution platform development.
- University graduate with strong academic background.
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in leading financial institutions with focus on structured finance or other financial advisory works.
- Proven track record of the deal execution experiences in structured finance.
- Solid critical thinking and analytical capability, able to form and present conclusions and recommendations.
- Strong partnership skills and able to network and collaborate across internal departments.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-changing and global environment.
- Team player as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectually curious, self-motivated, and resourceful.