This team provides corporates, private equity houses and other clients with a full suite of M&A services advising on acquisitions, divestments, buy-outs and capital raisings, a significant number of which are cross-border or international in nature.
The team's expertise extends across the full range of sub-sectors including: Healthcare Services, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Technology.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working across the Healthcare and Life Science sectors on a range of buy-side and sell-side transactions
- Day to day management of transactions which includes preparation of information memoranda, management presentations, valuation analysis and taking responsibility for preparation of information and client communications
- Contribution to marketing and business development opportunities
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Appropriate Healthcare and LIfe Sciences M&A transactional experience, with experience of confidently managing the whole deal cycle from pitch preparation to close, and to make client relationships.
- You may be with an investment bank or a Big 4 firm and seeking a high calibre platform and a entrepreneurial environment where you can make an impact
- The self-confidence/appetite to be involved in business development activities
- Ability to develop, coach and motivate junior members of the team