- Manage and control a portfolio of ABL clients, including lead and participation syndicated facilities.
- Responsible for the risk and relationship management of the client portfolio to include protection against credit loss and ownership of client relationships to maximise the client life and profitable retention.
- For syndicated clients, manage relationships with syndicate of lenders, including oversight of the settlement process, compliance with terms and operational conditions under the syndication agreements.
- Minimise the risk of loss through robust credit risk management, using risk management tools and implementation of risk management procedures.
- Analysis of financial statements and forecasts plus preparation of financial models to ensure prompt identification of liquidity issues, potential covenant breaches along with escalation to Group Credit Committee where appropriate.
- Analysis of collateral information, system data and field exams to ensure accurate collateral reporting and prompt identification of issues that may lead to risk of loss, operational or financial covenant breaches along with execution of corrective actions.
- Negotiation, structuring and execution of in life changes (including renewals, restructures and waivers) for clients, preparation and presentation of credit applications for client review and facility amendments. Including presenting to Group Credit Committee and up to the Group Chief Risk Officer where necessary.
- Provide a business underwriting resource as required.
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- You have Syndication experience and a comprehensive knowledge of ABL.
- You have experience in deal structuring across ABL facilities.
- You have an understanding of management of MBO/MBIs, mergers and acquisitions and other time critical transactions.
- You have previous experience in sponsor backed groups.
IT IS NOT ESSENTIAL BUT IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU:
- Have prior experience in underwriting