We have an excellent 12-month contract opportunity for a project manager to join Macquarie's Projects and Change Team within the Financial Management Group. Ideally, you will have experience working in a project and change team having exposure to different aspects of the project lifecycle.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading small scale projects and engaging in all project lifecycle phases
- Assisting other PMs on larger scale programs
- Develop key project artefacts, reporting and communications plans
- Manage cross functional relationships
- Work with IT in developing and implementing appropriate technical solutions, where required
To be successful, you are university qualified with at least 3 years' experience preferably in projects and change.
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments and work independently
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to develop complete, accurate and unambiguous documentation of business processes
- A flexible, proactive, solution-oriented approach and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 'Can do' attitude, with a proven record of delivering project outcomes
- Ability to work well in both a team and individually
- Preferred experience with a financial services background
- Prince2 or PMI qualifications are an advantage
- CA/CPA qualifications are an advantage
If this sounds like your next role, we look forward to hearing from you. About the Financial Management Group
In our Financial Management Group you will be part of a team that provides strategic analysis and advice on capital, funding, liquidity, tax and financial performance to support the growth of Macquarie's businesses around the world. You will join a team that ensures Macquarie continues to meet its financial, regulatory and tax reporting compliance obligations in the jurisdictions in which we operate, and a team that maintains significant relationships on behalf of the Group. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.