Overview Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com . Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news. Job Purpose:
The Production Voice Services team within BNY Mellon Technology Services Group is looking to fill a Sr. Infrastructure Support Specialist role. Voice Production Services is responsible for the operational support including monitoring, troubleshooting, change management, compliance, vulnerability management for all BNY Mellon voice and video applications and infrastructure including but not limited to global Cisco Call Managers, NICE call recording, Call Center Technology, and voice networking (SIP and PSTN trunking).
Role is part of the Production Voice Services Level II team and will report to the team lead. Role will work closely with other production services and engineering teams responsible for the implementation, configuration and troubleshooting complex voice, video, collaboration, and call centre applications. Role will be an internal SME for Cisco voice and collaboration systems. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for troubleshooting complex issues and implementing significant changes including upgrading applications and infrastructure
- Design, implement, integrate, and provide full support across a wide range of voice and video infrastructure and application
- Leads root cause analysis and problem management for complex problems to address underlying technical issues.
- Remediate vulnerabilities across a wide range of voice and video applications
What we can offer you:
- Significant experience implementing, configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Unified Collaboration applications including Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), IMP (Jabber) Expressway and Collaboration Edge (MRA) and CUBE
- Experiencing implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting voice gateways, SBCs, multi-application dial plans and SIP trunking
- Cisco Routing and Switching
- Experience troubleshooting Cisco United Computing System (UCS) and VMware vSphere
- Experiencing implementing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows based voice applications including Teams, Call Recording (NICE), Call Center Technologies, Oracle SBCs
- CCIE Collaboration Services preferred.
- CCNA Routing & Switching; CCNP Voice / Collaboration
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Some OT and weekend work required
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days
- Highly competitive benefits package including pension and private medical cover
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.