Senior Relationship Manager-Team Lead for Transportation
- Spring Professional Singapore, EA Licence No: 91C2918
- Singapore, Singapore
- Apr 01, 2023
- Apr 12, 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Growth and development of a portfolio of existing to bank as well as onboarding new to bank relationships for the Transportation portfolio.
- Establish direct relationship with lessors and/or operators, develop strong network with lenders in the Transportation financing space
- Work closely with Head Office, domestic branches, overseas branches and inter-departments to structure solutions that meet individual client's needs
- Design asset-backed credit structure (including the indicative loan term sheet, familiar with withholding tax criteria, cape town convention, security package) for the corporate clients on a bilateral or syndicated basis
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities to deepen and increase share of wallet
- Preparation of high quality account plans for all accounts, management and submission of credit application papers and loan reviews.
- Lead and coordinate the end-to-end life cycle of new deals from origination to documentation and disbursement.
- Familiar with MAS regulatory policies and guidelines with strong risk management and data analytical skills
- 10 years in Corporate Banking (minimally) with at least 5 years in shipping or aviation space
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Accountancy or any relevant discipline
- Proficient in spoken and written English/Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking headquarter counterparties