Client Service Associate (FR/OSD), US Bank
- Randstad Sourceright Hong Kong, EA Licence No: 94C3609.
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- HK$35k - HK$45k
- May 30, 2023
- Jun 29, 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Production and validation of a suite of IFRS-compliant and regulatory reports timely and accurately.
- Take full ownership for all reporting activities, hub governance and project management of service change request.
- Ongoing analysis of client accounting records and escalation, where appropriate, of any potential issues identified
- Coordination of visits to accounting clients, for periodic service reviews, accounting/ technology training etc
- Take leadership role between internal & external parties (Clients, Fund Managers, Relationship Managers, Client Service etc.) to handle accounting or product-related issues that may arise and ensure there is path to green.
- University graduate with major in Finance/Accounting preferred
- 6+ years financial reporting, audit or fund accounting experience, at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Good understanding of security types and their accounting treatment. Experience of IFRS / IAS is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with operational experience in other products such as Investment Compliance (post trade monitoring - understanding of investment guidelines/breach investigation process) &/or Performance Analytics (performance analysis/reporting) process/platforms is preferred.
- Knowledge of stock market practices & data vendor systems (e.g. Bloomberg).
- Detailed understanding of MS Office applications (Excel, VBA, Access, Word etc.)
- Fluency in written & spoken English & Mandarin; Thai/ Korean/ Japanese language skill is an advantage.