As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
- Acquire new affluent customers and solicit business opportunities from GBA & Taiwan markets
- Ensure the onboarding journey of new customer is smooth
- Identify customer needs through discreet financial needs analysis and planning
- Provide appropriate solutions and personalized service on a broad range of banking, insurance & investment products
- Make cross referral of other consumer banking products to meet customers' investment goals and needs
- Grow and maximize the revenue potential of these segment customers by building strong customer relationships and delivering differentiated solutions
- Manage operational risk, observe relevant policies or guidelines and fulfil compliance requirements
- Degree holder, preferably in business or finance related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in selling investment and insurance products
- Exposure to leadership experience can be consider a team lead role
- Experience in handling offshore and GBA and/or Taiwan segment will be an advantage
- Qualified to carry out Insurance and Investment regulated activities is a must
- Sound knowledge of banking, wealth management and insurance products including equities, unit trust, bonds and treasury products
- Strong business acumen, able to analyze and interpret business and financial data
- Customer-focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- HKIB Certified Banker preferred
- Fulfillment of requirements under the Enhanced Competency Framework preferred
- Registered CI - CRWP (ECF-RWM) is preferred, CFP and CFA designation would be an advantage
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English are required
- Relevant experience in dealing with overseas customers is required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Please check out our recruitment video https://youtu.be/V3CugJScPwA for more information. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.