Are you able to handle multiple priorities with energy and enthusiasm? Are you naturally organised, detail-oriented and able to create structure to maintain governance? Do you have an analytical mindset? Are you confident with reporting and analysis?
We're looking for a business manager to:
- Manage a portfolio of projects ranging from quick tasks to longer term strategic initiatives over several months with proven project management experience.
- Support with risk management activities
- Support governance, structure and control for the function
- Support with Employee Relations policy updates and co-ordination
- Work with a variety of stakeholders both within your function and with supporting units
- Support regular reporting and analysis to management forums
You'll be working in the ER business management team. We provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the ER function performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities. You'll be working closely with the Head of Business Management DE&I and ER and their management team.
- comfortable working with numbers and/or words: at ease with extracting, manipulating and analysing data and presenting 'the story' behind the data in an easily digestible format
- excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills
- very organised and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously
- quick to learn new things be it a new IT tool or different process
- Employee relations or HR advisory experience
- always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
- natural risk manager with a strategic mind-set
Please note that this is a contract position for Hays Talent Solutions