Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is a forward-thinking firm that specializes in climate change and energy transition. They are seeking an experienced Senior Equity Analyst to join their award-winning team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about all things ESG, climate, and energy transition, and who shares the firm's values and beliefs in disrupting fossil fuel investors and addressing the climate crisis.
• Conduct high-level research and analysis of power and utilities in the European market.
• Engage with stakeholders to drive change.
• Work with data to influence strategy.
• Lead on projects and be recognized for your experience within a cutting-edge firm.
• At least 5 years of experience within power and utilities research with a focus on European markets.
• Ability to produce quantitative models.
• Strong understanding of financial reports and accounting.
• Ability to deep-dive into strategies and produce high-level analysis.
• Interest in assisting the firm in driving forward change.
• Equity research experience within finance (e.g., investment banking, hedge fund, investment management) is ideal.
• Knowledgeable within the power/utilities sphere but also passionate about making changes to the current corporate landscape.
If you are an experienced Senior Equity Analyst with a passion for ESG, climate, and energy transition, and are interested in joining a reputable firm that is committed to making a positive impact, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .