Our client is one of the largest Independent Global Renewable Energy companies that operate in over 10 countries covering: Wind, Solar, Energy Storage and Transmission & Distribution. They are now looking to expand their investment team and are looking for an Investment Analyst. This is a great opportunity to join a solid business in one of the most innovative spaces working directly with the head of M&A.
(Company Acquisitions and Tech Acquisitions only - This is not a Project or Asset led M&A role.)
• Financial modelling
• Assisting in the full deal process from inception, identification, and execution.
• Managing Banks and Advisors.
• Working with Stakeholders and internal staff to assess opportunities.
• 1-3 years' Experience with an Investment Bank (M&A team), Boutique (M&A Team), Private Equity fund, Big 4 (Lead Advisory, Corporate Finance team) ideally with a sector focus in the renewables/energy space or must have a strong passion for Renewables.
• Strong cashflow modelling skills
• Solid reporting & communication skills.
This is a very amazing opportunity for the right person as you will be given autonomy to work on some amazing deals (with a $1bn war chest) while helping build out the Strategy for our client for the next 100 years. You can genuinely be part of the Solution to Global Warming and Energy Transition.