- Direct and monitor the day-to-day treasury dealing activities of the Singapore Branch including interbank lending and borrowings; dealing in FX and swaps; investments and trading in various negotiable instruments; trading and hedging in off-balance sheet products etc.
- Monitor and adjust the overall liquidity and the maturity profile of the Branch to ensure compliance with local regulatory and Head Office requirements.
- Manage the cash flow and interest rate risk of the Branch and to maximize the profit of the Branch through participation in various markets.
- Quote competitive rates to the Branch's clients and services the funding needs of clients under Senior Management directives.
- Exercise control on all dealings to ensure the risk parameters set by Head Office are abide by at all times.
- Manage subordinates' dealing activities; including training and development and providing guidance to dealing staff in making profitable transactions.
- Study and analyze economic factors and market trends in order to give accurate information and recommendations to Senior Management for strategic considerations.
- Develop close and effective working relationships within respective regions/countries/functions/global business
- Possess 5 to 10 years of related experience
- University degree in Economics/Finance
- Minimum 5-10 years treasury experience in the banking sector.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E
EA Registration No. R22106437 (TEOH KAI HUI)