Meraki Talent's client is a leading provider of Financial Services to a wide range of corporate and financial institution clients and a thriving business.
Following a mainly remote working model with occasional attendance required in the office, the purpose of this role is to support Executives in providing expert day-to-day advice to clients in connection with the full portfolio of onboarding new clients and share plan/share registration events. Direct responsibilities will include:
- Actively assisting in managing the delivery of key Share Plan Events, including communicating event parameters to business areas.
- Helping to develop and maintain relationships with clients and their advisers and communicating desires of clients to operational teams and to ensure understanding of the clients' challenges and goals.
- Escalating client concerns and ensuring they are resolved swiftly.
- Supporting visits to clients to provide one-to-one service.
- Drafting and overseeing preparation and mailing of shareholder/employee invitation or event documents.
- Ensuring compliance with any regulatory or statutory requirements, industry codes and practices.
Applications are therefore invited from individuals who offer any level of experience in Share Registration / Share Plans or closely related Financial Services operations/client support and who can demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, strong customer service ethics and the ability to work well in a team setting.