About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role Our Audit superstars are waiting for you!
This team is crucial to our business. They work closely with Risk and Compliance to create internal risk management and compliance processes, and to make sure they're running efficiently
Audit, Risk, and Compliance are an unstoppable trio at the front line of evaluating whether the business is on a safe footing, working across functions, products, and regions to build the best possible infrastructure
We're looking to hire an experienced and motivated Senior Internal Auditor who specialises in auditing financial products. The Internal Auditor should be capable of assessing Revolut's retail and business product offerings, across a number of risk dimensions. This role will see the successful candidate gain experience and understanding of a broad range of Revolut products and requires the skill to learn about new topics and subject matter effectively.
At Revolut, Internal Audit is not only providing assurance over governance and control framework but also plays a key role in assisting the company to achieve its strategic goals and deliver more value to customers.
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch
What you'll be doing
- Working closely with the Head of Portfolio to develop and execute audit reviews in accordance with the internal audit policies, procedures, methodologies, regulatory requirements and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Performing audit reviews that focus on assessing the control framework, operationalisation, product viability and customer value add of Revolut's products offering worldwide
- Proactively seeking ways to make the best use of data as part of our audit process including to inform our understanding of risks, test controls and provide relevant insights to the business
- Providing input and assist in the identification of relevant risks and regulatory requirements for incorporation as part of our audit scope and work programs
- Interacting with staff across all seniority levels to obtain an understanding of relevant risks, controls and processes
- Scoping, executing and delivering audit reviews independently, highlighting deficiencies and underlying root causes; provide recommendations to mitigate/address deficiencies while adding value to Revolut
- Conducting research and successfully complete assigned training requirements necessary to maintain and build on your expertise knowledge
- Conducting follow-up reviews of deficiencies noted during audit reviews
- Monitoring audit progress (against expected timelines, scope etc) and project manage to completion, escalating where required in a timely manner
What you'll need
- 7 years of professional experience in an internal audit related-role within a regulated financial services environment
- At least 5 years experience in auditing retail and business financial products within the EEA/UK/US or Australian market
- Experience in auditing key processes such as product testing, product viability, monitoring and sustainability
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on execution is desirable
- A professional qualification (Accounting, Internal Audit, IT (CISA) or CFA)
- Knowledge of relevant European and UK regulations and frameworks
- Proficiency in both working with and interpreting data - ideally with practical experience with one of the following: SQL, SAS, Python or R
- Knowledge of IIA standards
Nice to have
- A desire and drive to learn, grow and have impact quickly as part of an expanding team
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .