Senior Private Banker
- Sydney, Australia
- Mar 25, 2023
- Apr 08, 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Established portfolio of high value clients
- Deliver holistic banking, wealth, and service propositions
- High performing team culture
We are Australia's leading Private Bank and the trusted financial partner of a select group of high-net-worth individuals. Our clients have access to a comprehensive offering, built around their goals, and backed by the financial resources of one of the World's leading Financial Institutions. We truly understand the importance of having a long-term view. Our purpose is to help our clients and their families to create enduring financial advantage for generations.
As a Senior Private Banker, you will also:
- Developing and growing a portfolio of high net worth client relationships via growth of existing portfolio
- Activities that drive acquisition of new clients via internal and external sources
- Driving engagement with clients to coordinate the delivery of our holistic banking, wealth and service proposition
- Developing and maintaining highly effective working relationships with all business partners within Private Wealth to support clients (eg Associates, Investment, Lending and Banking specialists)
- Collaborating with bank and wealth management product/distribution partners across the Westpac Group to distribute/cross sell solutions that meet our U/HNW clients' needs
- Managing customer expectations for banking, lending and wealth opportunities
- Supporting the development and growth of Private Bankers across the team
- Identify, assess and manage compliance obligations and issues.
- Drive a strong digital self-service adoption rate with clients and encourage clients to consider digital interactions
You will build your profile internally and externally with stakeholders and be part of the future of a business that has been around for 200 years and whose vision is to help create better futures together. We'll support you in the development of your career, with internal career prospects and flexible working. You'll also be backed by a fantastic team of people in a can-do, supportive structure.
What do I need?
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in a client facing role within either Private, Business or Premium with a strong focus on lending (will consider extensive consumer lending experience)
- Strong knowledge of both Consumer and Business Lending credit policies and principles
- RG-146 certified and a desire to build your wealth knowledge and skills.
- A strong desire to grow your career and contribute to a collaborative environment
You're in control of your own destiny - work hard and you'll see great success. We aim to provide one big, supportive team to help us reach our vision of creating better futures together. As an equal opportunity employer, we're proud to have created a culture and work environment that values diversity and flexibility - and champions inclusion.
How do I apply?
To submit your interest in this position please click the APPLY button.
As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility. We invite candidates of all ages, genders, sexual orientation, cultural backgrounds, people with disability, neurodiverse individuals, and Indigenous Australians to apply. If an adjustment is required to assist you during our recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process?
At Westpac we are committed to providing a supportive culture and creating inclusive and accessible workplaces, branches, products and services for our customers, employees, and community.
We can provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability and/or neurodiversity. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process at any stage, please call 1800 655 592 Option 1.2 or email email@example.com