A global market leading investment banking advisor is hiring a VP to join their Capital Advisory team based in their London office.
Their track record is continuously very impressive. In 2022 alone, despite the challenging financial conditions, their European Capital advisory completed 50 transactions with a deal size ranging from small to mid-cap across multiple sectors and cross-border deals. You will be joining an elite team recognised across the advisory community for their hands-on and highly technical approach to deliver optimal results for their clients. Role and Responsibilities:
The role requires an assertive and confident individual with an entrepreneurial and solution driven mindset with experience of executing mid-market transactions. The role provides the opportunity to work closely with the managing directors to build and maintain relationships with clients, as well as the ability to contribute to the development of associates and analysts in the capital advisory team.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Build a network across the various parties that are involved in transactions (e.g. PE houses, banks, private credit funds, lawyers, advisors and other service lines)
- Build and review transaction materials and complex financial models.
- Conceptualising, organising, processing, and delivering new business presentations.
- Contributing to transaction process planning and deal structuring conversations;
- Lead and assist with day-to-day management of transaction processes, including the preparation of information packs, management presentations, financial analysis, and client communications.
- Act as key client point of contact for day-to-day queries.
- Have the responsibility for Analysts and Associates to ensure timelines are met and quality is maintained, as well and their training and development at the firm
- Contribute to marketing and business development activities.
- At least 6-8 years' experience in leverage finance, restructuring and/or debt advisory role(s); with a strong track record of executing financing transactions, preferably in the midmarket,
- Excellent financial modelling skills required.
- Self-starting, intellectually curious and able to succeed in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Organisational and management skills
- Ability to seek and identify new business opportunities in concert with Managing Directors
- Excellent finance and accounting skills as well as strong business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in finance and/or accounting desirable