Do you have a high interest in Marketing in the financial industry? Are you keen to learn and execute the full width of marketing activities like events, online marketing, advertising, etc.? Are you passionate about working in a global, fast paced environment?
We're looking for someone like that to:
• Ascertaining and translating the sales team's needs into appropriate marketing measures
• Producing marketing materials to convey the firm's message to customers
• Designing and maintaining webpages, creating LinkedIn posts and supporting online campaign roll-outs
• Organizing events and webinars
• Writing, designing and distributing client newsletters
• Maintaining the marketing activity plan and overseeing budgeting and cost control
• Analyzing marketing activities using Adobe Analytics
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You'll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you'll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you'll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you'll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you'll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here . Your team
You'll be working in the Channel Marketing team in Zurich, which is part of UBS Asset Management (AM). As part of the global marketing team, we cover all marketing activities like client events, fairs, webinars, newsletters, ads, banners, social media posts, podcasts, brochures and other sales materials as well as direct mailings. The team supports the sales channels across the businesses: Institutional, Wholesale and ETF.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need have completed your bachelor's or master's degree.
In particular, you have:
• Good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• A flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you're a people person)
• Sharp analytical and problem solving skills
• A structured working style, confident in working autonomously
• The ability to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
Perhaps you've organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you've achieved match the skills we're after.
Start date: July 2023
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.