Acre is working with a global asset manager who is looking for a sustainability analyst to work on a new fund dedicated to impact, green and sustainability-linked bonds. The position will leverage a market-leading thematic research team as well as collaborate with the fixed-income portfolio management team. Responsibilities:
- Support in the development of, and subsequently own, the impact bond assessment, covering the use of proceeds and issuers
- Conduct impact bond analysis, covering pre-issuance, issuer engagement and post-issuance verification
- Contribute to the sustainability team's analysis and impact reporting, including the implementation of improvements across the methodology and processes
- Demonstrable experience within sustainable finance, covering one or more DCM/sustainable bonds, credit ratings covering labelled bonds, second opinion providers or credit analysis on sustainable bonds
- Ability to work with large data sets, modelling skills are a plus
If you're interested in joining a highly innovative asset manager focused on creating value for clients through sustainable investing and being part of a well-funded & growing green bond team, apply now or get in touch with Taylor Burgess at email@example.com.