Not your usual type of investment manager, this innovative company looks beyond traditional finance and uses data science and technology to discover value in markets worldwide and develop sophisticated trading models. Scientists, technologists and academics continually improve investment strategies, making more intelligent trading decisions and effectively managing risk.
Reliability and DevOps Engineering is a versatile group of engineers from a range of backgrounds. They are a passionate and diverse team, who enjoy collaborating and learning from one another.
This is a great opportunity for a Reliability Engineer with experience using Java, C++ or Go to to help build and support their scalable infrastructure. You will be developing tools to monitor the production environment, ensuring systems are resilient to failure; to automate manual processes and providing real-time solutions to challenges, while identifying root causes to avoid repetition.
This role offers the chance to be exposed to their varied tech stack, e.g. Python, Java, MSSQL, Kubernetes, ELK, Kafka, Jenkins, Prometheus, REST/gRPC, GitLab, Jupyter, Slack. Requirements
- Good knowledge of relational databases, able to construct moderately complex SQL queries
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems
- Algorithmic approach to problem-solving, with a proven track record of continuous development and automation
- Minimum bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or other scientific field
- Market-leading base salaries + bonus
- Work with numerous open source technologies
- Truly collaborative culture and growth opportunities throughout the firm
- Flexible work environment
- Internal training