As part of the Asia team, you will be working actively on all aspects of new platform investments, add-on investments, divestitures and related financings, including but not limited to the following:
- Helping to process new investment opportunities, ranging from market assessment, to competitive positioning, to initial underwriting and deal structuring, to pitching deals internally;
- Conducting due diligence on pursued deals, including business diligence, risk underwriting, and managing external advisors;
- Building robust, flexible financial models to support deal underwriting and deal structuring efforts;
- Performing ad-hoc analysis to support transaction negotiations;
- Providing hands-on support to portfolio companies;
- Supporting debt and equity fundraising processes
You should ideally possess the following:
- Degree qualified from a reputable institution
- At least 1 year of related experience either with a PE firm, investment bank or management consulting firm. Candidates with more than 5 years of relevant experience will be considered for a senior associate role.
- Strong financial modelling and valuation experience
- Solid communication skills
- A good teamplayer
- Candidates with additional Asian language capabilities (Bahasa, Vietnamese, Thai, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean etc) will be considered for a separate team.
Please send me a copy of your cv in MSWord to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.