- As one of the key leaders on the team, you will
- Through extensive research identify key companies within the targeted industries
- Manage due diligence, structuring/negotiating and closing on control positions with identified companies
- Hold Board seats and work with the investments team to monitor, manage and add value to the portfolio companies.
- Manage the Investments Team which will focus on developing relationships with independent investments firms around the country seeking co-investors
- Utilize deep broad network of relationships to source high quality risk mitigated investment opportunities.
- Demonstrate strong investment judgment balancing the company's risk posture with desire for financial upside.
- At least 8 years of successful investing experience either in buyouts, growth or vc investments
- Degree in any discipline
- Candidates with experience in natural resources will be considered for a separate role.
- Candidates with excellent knowledge of India investments will be considered for a separate role.
- Full direct deal cycle experience, including strategy setting, sector valuation and investment thesis development, sourcing, structuring, performing due diligence, legal documentation, closing, portfolio management, and exits
- Strong sourcing network and ability to cultivate new, productive relationships
- Track record of strong realized returns
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Please send me a copy of your cv in MSWord to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.