Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Senior Representative, Fund/Client Accounting to join our Fund Accounting team. This role is based in Singapore. In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Provides advanced support for the completion of accounting activities for multiple legal entities, lines of business, countries, regions or accounting processes.
- Supports complex research and analyses related to financial performance and critical financial accounting issues.
- Coordinates the collection of data and other information required for the completion of accounting activities.
- Gathers required data elements, as needed, for the completion of financial performance and accounting issue research and analysis. Implements financial system modifications to comply with revised reporting, accounting and accounting process policies, procedures and more substantial regulatory changes.
- Performs advanced quality control activities related to the completion of accounting deliverables for higher-complexity legal entities, lines of business, countries, regions or accounting processes.Tracks accounting data and data needed for identifying risks, patterns or recurring issues.
- Performs straightforward analyses of data and resolves moderately complex data issues.Identifies missing data needed for the completion of accounting activities and liaises with others in the Accounting team to obtain the information.No direct reports,, provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work. Helps develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Modified based upon local regulations/requirements.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Bachelor's degree in a business discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.