About our client
Our client is a highly successful international private equity firm. The group are looking to grow their portfolio team at the junior level by adding an Analyst/Associate.
The team's primary function is to control and monitor value creation across the portfolio, assist the core reporting and modelling, as well as working actively with management teams. The fund operates a flexible investment mandate, creating a range of unique and highly stimulating challenges for the team to solve. This is a first-class opportunity to join an established and well-regarded fund at an exciting point in their journey. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Preparation of excel models to produce expected outcomes of value creation projects
- Produce quarterly and other standard reports for the team and firm related to the fund and portfolio
- Support ad hoc portfolio projects including strategic initiatives, budgeting, value creation plans, problem analysis, refinancing, bolt on acquisitions and exit planning
- Work actively with the investment team and portfolio company management teams
- Chartered Accountant with experience within a Transaction Services, Valuations, Modelling or M&A team
- Additional experience within a portfolio team at a Private Equity fund is preferable.
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to pull together correct information from various stakeholders
Log in to apply