Overview of Citi
Citi is a world-leading global bank. We have approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. We provide consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. We enable clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
Citi Belfast is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland with a diverse and talented team of over 3000 people from over 40 different nationalities across our four Belfast offices.
We are the only global investment bank operating in Northern Ireland. Every day, our local experts interact with global teams in over 100 countries developing and supporting next-generation technology solutions for the enterprise and delivering critical services to the bank and its customers, to make sure we are a stronger and safer organization for our clients.
You will have a truly global reach, which will provide you with new experiences and development opportunities right here in Belfast's iconic Titanic Quarter. Role Overview
The HRSS work authorization coordinator is delivering the service to the CSC's partners within the Talent Acquisition Operations (TAO) Onboarding Team; this in the context of a multi-country EMEA HR standard operating model.
In this HRSS work authorization coordinator role, the candidate will have the opportunity to develop further result-driven service delivery competencies experiencing a fast-growing portfolio of services and number of covered countries; this in the context of an increasingly defined and structured but also complex and often sensitive HR transactional service delivery model. The candidate will also gain an in-depth knowledge of HR Administration and proficiency in Workday data management. Key Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Provide HR deliverables support; accurately, on time and with the highest level of customer experience focus for right to work verification for multiple counties
- Execute delivery tasks as all other team members (Logging requests, Answering questions, Creating documents, Chasing dependencies, Controlling inputs and outputs, Interacting with vendors, and Entering data into systems);
- Maintaining all employee data on appropriate systems and inclusive of document imaging where required
- Be the expert of multi country work authorization processes and systems
- Proactively train and develop existing staff / new hires on processes, systems and soft skills without advice from the Team Leader or Manager
- Ensure that Desktop Procedures, Process maps and Training materials are updated and validated
- Complex case handling
- Be the go-to person within the team in case of work authorization related questions
- Participate in projects as assigned by the Team Leader or Manager
- Professional experience in a Shared Services environment
- Good working knowledge of work authorization processes
- Background Screening process knowledge is a plus
- Experience with MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Knowledge of Recruiting Systems and Workday is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and details skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Commitment to process improvement and best practices implementation
- Ability to work in an environment where compliance with processes and procedures is of priority
- Highly motivated, organized and methodical
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Ability to build strong working relationships
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. What we Offer
We work hard to have a positive financial and social impact on the communities we serve. In turn, we put our employees first and provide the best-in-class benefits they need to be well, live well and save well.
We'll provide you with the resources to meet your unique needs, empower you to make healthy decisions, and allow you to choose which benefits suit you and your personal life best.
Highlights to our core benefits include:
- Award winning pension
- On-site health services
- Private medical insurance packages to suit your personal circumstances
- Paid parental leave
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 27 Days plus bank holidays; increasing with tenure
- 3 days working in office, 2 days working from home.
Citi Belfast also champions diversity within our workforce, which helps us be well and live well together. We have over 40 different nationalities in our Northern Ireland offices, are a vocal supporter of LGBTQ+ rights, and are proud to have 47% of our leadership team made up of individuals who identify as women.
We encourage and lead inclusivity through our Pride, Disability, Multicultural, Families Matter, and Women affinity networks that are run by and for, Citi Belfast colleagues; providing them with the support they need in their personal and professional journeys and supplying them with the tools to help educate colleagues on all things related to each network to help us work better together.
------------------------------------------------- Job Family Group:
Operations - Services ------------------------------------------------- Job Family:
Reference Data Management ------------------------------------------------------ Time Type:
Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting