Goodman Masson have partnered with the Asset Management/Investment side of a global banking business to assist with their search for an experienced Liquidity Investment Specialist. The Asset Management team connects clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network that spans across 30 countries.
You will be joining a leading liquidity investments provider that have over $146bn in Liquidity assets under management across a range of money market funds, local liquidity funds, and liquidity accounts covering 10 currencies.
They are looking for an experienced person to join the Global Liquidity Investments team in London. You will work closely with the regional Sales and Investment teams and Local/Global Product teams to drive growth in assets and revenues of the Liquidity business. Main Responsibilities
Skills & Experience Required
- Support with client deals as the SME
- Work on marketing with sales, including key internal and external client/industry events and conferences
- Partner with investment teams (portfolio managers) and deliver investment objectives
- Manage the liquidity capability's solution strategy
- Provide insight into client trends and market intelligence
- Drive initiatives for client growth and retention
- Identify new product opportunities in collaboration with sales teams
- Collaborate with Product Development teams on fund launches and enhancements
- Experience in asset management and/or related roles is essential
- Strong understanding of global cash investment processes and products including Money Market Funds specifically, and the needs of Treasury segment investors, is essential
- Strong analytical, and project management skills
- Good team player
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Strong presenting skills
- Experience working with senior stakeholders in a global environment is desirable
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.