We are working with a global investment fund investing in oil and gas, metals and mining and other related assets.
They manage a $5 billion + fund. They are now looking to add an Director level investment professional to their team, who will work on the origination and execution of investments for the fund.
Day to day, this will involve:
- identification of potential investments for the fund
- carrying out an initial business, sector and financial review of the target
- financial modelling of the projected returns on the investment
- presenting analysis to senior management
- working on the negotiation and execution of the deal
You are most likely to be working as follows:
- Senior VP to Director in M&A, leveraged finance or project finance team of a major bank or advisor
- Investment professional from another investment fund
- Energy, Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Infrastructure experience
- Probably 10 - 20 years work experience