is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker. Division Description
Global Corporate Banking seeks to partner and enable our large corporate customers to achieve their business goals across various industries in Singapore and internationally. Roles & Responsibilities
- Originate and grow existing and new TMT franchise that meet the risk appetite of the Bank.
- Able to structure viable financing solutions to meet clients' requirements.
- Work closely with network colleagues in overseas branches and product partners to identify and realize opportunities.
- Work independently with business partners of the Bank to cross-sell trade, treasury, cash management, capital markets products to deepen client relationships.
- Responsible for managing own portfolio of obligors including preparing credit proposals and credit reviews (including preparation of in-depth credit risk analysis and close follow-through facing Credit Risk department)
- Minimum 8 years (or 12 years for VP3) of relevant banking experience in corporate banking, involving loan syndication, debt capital markets, and M&A advisory related transactions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to lead deal team in origination and execution
- Strong credit & financial analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, experience in TMT industry research
- Independent, self-motivated, pro-active, result-oriented, growth mindset and a good team player
- Well versed with current digital and other emerging sector landscapes
- Preference will be given to bankers with TMT background
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.