Altus Partners have partnered with a leading Alternative Investment Management firm that is looking to bring on a financial modelling professional to join the portfolio management team. The business is going through an exciting growth phase off the back of recent success and is looking to grow and develop the team in London. This business is responsible for providing valuations and modelling of the German investment portfolio and this role will be working alongside the Head of the team and will be partnering with deals team and senior execs across Europe. The role will work closely with the investment team on investment and fund-level queries.
The business does have the capacity to sponsor in the UK.
The role will be responsible for valuations and portfolio analysis of the German Real Assets, including portfolio analytics and property level performance. The role is an extension of the asset management, portfolio management and investment teams to lead the valuation processes. The role will support the deals team through transactions and be the main point of contact for all investment analysis across the German portfolio.
- Building and updating financial models and performing valuation analysis.
- Update cash flow models with latest assumptions
- Provides critical analysis of cash flow and valuation movements at the asset or portfolio level.
- Completes the quarterly or monthly valuation cycle.
- Liaising with asset management teams and running various scenarios including exit analysis, refinancings etc.
- Coordinates with portfolio companies and effectively obtains asset level information from various sources.
- Analyse market conditions from sales comparable and other parameters to drive model assumptions and assess the value of the assets.
- Deal and fund reporting and analysing financial and management reports and large data sets.
- Strong proficiency in financial cash flow modelling required.
- Strong MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel skills required.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a fund management related field such as valuations or financial modelling
- Fluent in German is required.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills necessary.
- Real estate or loans knowledge is preferred.