Overview of Citi:
Citi is a world-leading global bank. We have approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. We provide consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. We enable clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
Citi Belfast is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland with a diverse and talented team of over 3000 people from over 40 different nationalities across our four Belfast offices.
We are the only global investment bank operating in Northern Ireland. Every day, our local experts interact with global teams in over 100 countries developing and supporting next-generation technology solutions for the enterprise and delivering critical services to the bank and its customers, to make sure we are a stronger and safer organization for our clients. You will have a truly global reach, which will provide you with new experiences and development opportunities right here in Belfast's iconic Titanic Quarter.
Strategic Contract Digitisation (SCD) is a multi-year programme recently established within Citi's Institutional Client Group (ICG) Business Risk & Controls group. Its mission is to Identify, develop and drive a holistic approach to contract digitisation, to realise economies of scale; strengthen risk and controls; better serve Citi's clients and enable growth. Job Description
An exceptional Business Analyst or Change Manager is required to support the Strategic Contract Digitisation (SCD) programme in executing its vision to mature the organisation's approach to contracting, spanning both contract data and the contracting process. The individual will:
- Engage in discovery efforts across multiple business lines and functions, to identify strategic opportunities through enhanced use of contract data, in addition to an optimised end-to-end contracting process.
- Collaborate with business and cross functional partners to help to design and deploy relevant industry best-practice solutions to realise measurable opportunities identified.
This individual will work closely with ICG Business partners and relevant functional stakeholders including, but not limited to, the Chief Data Office (CDO), Legal, Counterparty Credit Risk, In-Business Risk, Financial Resource Management, Operations, Legal and Technology, to ensure the timely delivery of SCD programme goals. It is crucial that the candidate is self-motivated, proactive and solution orientated. Responsibilities
- Identifying and defining contract data use cases across a broad population of interested stakeholders, spanning the business and functional groups, across a range of seniority levels.
- Supporting the prioritisation of contract data use cases and associated business case in preparation for the implementation of solutions to deliver on such requirements.
- Mapping 'as-is' and 'to-be' business states for contracting solutions, identifying opportunities for improvement, analysing impacts of change and making recommendations.
- Driving implementation of contracting solutions in line with the vision and target state.
- Managing technology/vendor teams as well as internal and external stakeholders to ensure success, as required.
- Ensuring SCD operates in alignment with broader teams and programmes delivering work related to contract digitisation and maintaining visibility of such activity.
- Acting as champion and advocate to drive adoption of digital contracting capabilities, including proactive communication of the Strategic Contract Digitisation (SCD) roadmap, principles, and vision.
- Facilitating working group meetings and leading workshops with stakeholders, including preparing meeting materials and documenting meeting minutes.
- Acts as a subject matter expertise to senior stakeholders and / or team members around contract data and process digitisation.
- Managing project risk, issues, assumptions, and dependencies with a strong focus on ensuring there are clear owners and resolution dates.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- This role is vital in evolving the strategic approach and delivering critical improvements to ICG's global contracting framework to ensure best business practice and futureproofing against contract-related challenges.
- Experience in driving change within a large, global organisation - preferably within a Financial Services, Legal or technology firm.
- Ability to work independently, quickly and with attention to detail, to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in a varied, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively/efficiently under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to drive consensus and influence relationships at all levels.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Business analyst skills including process design/re-engineering, analytical/problem solving capability, requirements gathering, use case definition and workflow mapping.
- Excellent planning and task management skills; capable of seeing the bigger picture as well as strong focus on day-to-day execution.
- Significant relevant experience within a within a complex organisation - preferably within a Financial Services, Legal or technology firm.
- Experience of financial markets, products, and services.
- Proven experience engaging and communicating with senior stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree essential.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered What we Offer
We work hard to have a positive financial and social impact on the communities we serve. In turn, we put our employees first and provide the best-in-class benefits they need to be well, live well and save well.
We'll provide you with the resources to meet your unique needs, empower you to make healthy decisions, and allow you to choose which benefits suit you and your personal life best.
Visit our Global Benefits page to learn more.
Highlights to our core benefits include:
- Award winning pension
- On-site health services
- Private medical insurance packages to suit your personal circumstances
- Paid parental leave
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 27 Days plus bank holidays; increasing with tenure
Citi Belfast also champions diversity within our workforce, which helps us be well and live well together. We have over 40 different nationalities in our Northern Ireland offices, are a vocal supporter of LGBTQ+ rights, and are proud to have 47% of our leadership team made up of individuals who identify as women.
We encourage and lead inclusivity through our Pride, Disability, Multicultural, Families Matter, and Women affinity networks that are run by and for, Citi Belfast colleagues; providing them with the support they need in their personal and professional journeys and supplying them with the tools to help educate colleagues on all things related to each network to help us work better together.
------------------------------------------------- Job Family Group:
Risk Management ------------------------------------------------- Job Family:
Business Risk & Controls ------------------------------------------------------ Time Type:
Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting