is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker. Division Description
Global Treasury (GT) aims to be the centre of excellence for Asian financial products. Our market dominance is demonstrated by the numerous accolades we have received for product innovation and customer recognition. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications The ideal Candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Perform intensive credit research analysis across global investment-grade fixed income portfolios.
- Identify and recommend fixed income investment ideas.
- Deliver on the entire or parts of the investment process including credit analysis, trade and relative value ideas generation, trade booking and documentation, portfolio optimization, portfolio attribution analysis, portfolio analytics etc.
- Establish workflow processes for new products.
- Recognised Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Management or a related field.
- Candidates taking CFA and CFA charterholders are highly welcomed.
- At least 3 years of experience or more in credit analysis, preference for publishing analysts.
- Strong numeracy and technical and analytical capabilities to identify and evaluate credit (fixed income) opportunities and risks.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of financial markets.
- Demonstrate keen interest in keeping abreast of financial market developments, political and economic affairs.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Self-learner, motivated to achieve.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, in particular, Microsoft Excel.
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
*We regret that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.