The Role Responsibilities
- The PMO will provide governance and oversight to TTO / End User Services / End User Transformation - Digital Workplace.
- Strive to standardize our processes and output, enforcing compliance to PMO standards and introduce economies of repetition.
- Act as the champion of project management best practise.
- Curate the documentation generated by the projects/initiatives under management.
- Support the successful delivery of projects/initiatives through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting.
The PMO role is key to the success of the program and critical in ensuring a well governed, proactively well organised and managed program. While scale, scope and complexity of projects/initiatives may vary, the responsibilities are required to be delivered under tight deadlines, across multiple geographic locations, with demanding stakeholders and under strict financial scrutiny.
- Ensure the delivery of initiative in line with the Bank's control and governance framework.
- Implement governance standards, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of project deliverables.
- Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate.
- Ensure all project/initiative deliverables, artefacts and approvals are stored in a structured discoverable format for future recovery and audit.
- Provide effective support including meeting scheduling and minute taking, team and stakeholder liaison, representation at meetings, coordination of programme activities.
- Prepare monthly reporting as required for stakeholder requirements, programme office and QPR/MPR engagement.
- Cost management activities aligned to investment fund initiatives, ensuring that cost information relating to ongoing initiatives is robust. This includes, working closely with Scrum masters/Scrum leads/PMs/Hive Leads to understand their budgeting & forecasting, as required.
- Work closely with Business Management and Finance team on budgeting & forecasting.
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times.
- Compliance with all applicable Rules/Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
- Awareness and understanding of the Group's business strategy and model appropriate to the role.
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the Group operates.
People & Talent
- Awareness and responsible in accordance with the Group process.
- Live the value and behaviour of the Bank.
- Demonstrate qualities of good team player.
- Build strong relationship with all stakeholders and encouraging team collaboration.
- The ability to interpret the Group's financial information, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the SG / TTO / EUS / End User Transformation (Digital Workplace) to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles. Fair Outcomes for Clients, Effective Financial Markets, Financial Crime Compliance, The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Hive Leads
- Programme Director
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Technology & Business stakeholders
Our Ideal Candidate
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in SCB Singapore / EUS department Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- 5 years of experience as PMO / Business Analyst in the IT industry with experience in Implementing governance standards, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of project deliverables.
- Certifications in PMP/Scrum is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Should have good interpersonal and presentation skills.
About Standard Chartered
- Project Management
- Scrum Master
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers