Description About this role
As an AEP Digital Architect in BlackRock's Digital Marketing organization, you will work closely with marketing, business, data and engineering teams to build a scalable personalization platform using Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, CJA and other tools in the BlackRock MarTech stack.
The AEP Digital Architect will play a vital role in the architecture, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Adobe solutions, including AEP, RT-CDP, Audience Manager, Analytics and Target. You will drive software delivery, integrations and contribute to strategic discussions to mature the personalization offering, helping bring critical business use cases to life. Responsibilities
- Subject matter expertise in Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) & Customer Journey Analytics (CJA)
- Provide deep domain expertise in connecting various technologies and data solutions with a broad knowledge base in digital marketing
- Strategize, architect and document a scalable AEP RTCDP implementation
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Lead technical design, implementation and delivery of AEP RTCDP
- Provide guidance to Data Engineers, FE and BE engineers
- Help implement and support the proper data governance for the CDP platform
- Create internal and external knowledge sharing in the form of blog posts, whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, etc.
- Recommend updates to Adobe Analytics SDR to meet specific measurement goals across the enterprise globally and for specific use cases
- Enthusiasm to understand and apply emerging architecture and technology concepts to the Marketing space
- Must have hands-on experience configuring Adobe Experience Platform RTCDP, including schema creation, ingesting data from a variety of sources, configuring identity resolution/attributes, and connecting destinations for activation
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe CJA
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) and implementing Web SDK
- At least 5 years of experience architecting and building data pipelines
- Strong understanding of customer data platforms and the modern data infrastructure
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure or similar
- Experience working with data warehouse solutions like Hadoop, Snowflake or similar
- Experience with Adobe Target is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Journey Optimizer or other omnichannel journey orchestration tools is a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI or similar is a plus
- Experience with marketing automation tools is a plus
- Strong background partnering with marketing, business stakeholders to deliver projects successfully
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Experience Cloud Architect or Business Practitioner Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certifications
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of employee benefits including: retirement investment and tools designed to help you in building a sound financial future; access to education reimbursement; comprehensive resources to support your physical health and emotional well-being; family support programs; and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Our hybrid work model
BlackRock's current hybrid work model is designed to enable in-person connections and collaboration that is core to our culture, while supporting increased flexibility for all employees. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are required to work at least 3 days in the office each week, with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week. Some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected characteristics at law.