The Value of Active MindsAbout Jupiter
Jupiter is one of the UK's leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £48.8 billion worth of assets under management (as at 30th June 2022).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs and Dublin OEICs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in EMEA, APAC and the US.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground's Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities. The short distance to Green Park and St James' Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.
We offer our UK employees a 2-1-2 hybrid working arrangement where Tuesdays, Thursdays and a third day of your choice are worked from the office. The other two days may be worked from home. This facilitates collaboration and allows employees to maximise productivity whilst maintaining a healthy work/life balance.Background
This role is a junior level 12 month contract Maternity cover within the Presentations Team in Jupiter Marketing department reporting to the Presentations Manager. The successful candidate will manage the production of all types of presentations both for print and for screen projection, ensuring they are delivered to a high quality standard, on time and to brief.Key Responsibilities
Desired Skills / Experience
- Production of Jupiter presentations, interpreting a wide range of briefs, whilst keeping to corporate guidelines.
- Source statistics such as fund performance, holdings information, prices, risk statistics, etc. from data providers such as Financial Express, Morningstar, as well as Portfolio Analytics and Client Reporting teams.
- Maintain audit trail for jobs including compliance and statistics sign-offs on the marketing hub in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Understand and observe compliance guidelines and obtain compliance and statistical sign-offs for presentations.
- Develop strong working relationships and maintain regular contact with key internal clients, and all stakeholders.
- Both reactively and proactively provide relevant information, insights and ideas on the production of presentations to team members, Line Management and to others as required.
- Ensure consistency and maintenance of Jupiter brand internally and externally.
- Make recommendations for the enhancements of Jupiter's presentations.
Additional Role Details
- Proven ability to produce visually clear, style-consistent and compliant outputs (presentations, charts, schematics) with a short turnaround.
- Great level of accuracy and proven ability to maintain momentum of work when subject to a variety of pace, volume and complexity.
- Proven experience working with MS PowerPoint / Excel to an advance/expert level.
- Financial Services Marketing experience to the intermediated market place.
- Strong problem-solving skills, capable of mixing experiential knowledge, logical analysis and insight to reach solutions.
- Ability to interact effectively and influence people at all levels of seniority and across the business.
- Team player attitude but able to work independently when required.
- This role is subject to the Conduct Rules set by the FCA.
Don't meet every requirement? At Jupiter we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you are interested in this role, but don't think your experience aligns perfectly with every listed requirement in the job description, we would encourage you to apply. You may be the right person for this role.