are an established and extensive real estate investment group and family office who have instructed us to help them recruit an Assistant Tax Manager
to their central finance team as they continue to expand and acquire new assets. The business has a range of properties under management and are a leading name within the property sector and now seek a recently qualified Tax Accountant to become their Assistant Tax Manager
to assist the Head of tax and senior advisors with (mainly UK) compliance and advisory and implementation work.
This is an excellent opportunity for an interested and motivated individual to join a small in-house tax team sitting within an established London-based Finance Team that has responsibility for accounting, tax, compliance and regulatory issues across the businesses. The role will provide ample learning and development opportunities across a breadth of taxes for a confident self-starter.THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will provide ample learning and development opportunities across a breadth of taxes issues for a confident recently qualified Tax Accountant
in the position of Assistant Tax Manager
and will include:
- Assisting with the preparation/ review /submission of UK corporate tax returns.
- Assisting with the preparation/ review/ submission of UK partnership, individual and trust tax returns.
- Handling construction industry scheme preparation and submissions.
- Assisting with monitoring and improving governance arrangements.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Assisting with analysing the impact of changes in legislation.
- Reporting to the Head of Tax and working alongside the existing Tax Manager and Finance Directors.
- Supporting the directors with tax planning and structuring.
- Assisting with team projects - including data analysis and implementation.
- Assisting with review of legal agreements in relation to tax and governance.
To apply for Assistant Tax Manager
role you will be:
- Tax qualified professional (CTA) with at least 1 year's general tax experience ideally having worked in a professional services firm or in the real estate sector. ATT also considered.
- Have the desire and willingness to work across the breadth of UK taxes.
- Motivated team player - being able to take ownership of completing tasks accurately and prioritising with minimum supervision - organised and attentive to detail.
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competitive market salary
- Fully discretionary annual bonus
- Individual private health care
- Life assurance
Based in Mayfair in London, Trident are a specialist, boutique real estate recruitment consultancy who identify talent
in property, finance and accounting.
As a market leader we offer innovative, flexible and tailor made holistic solutions to the global real estate markets. OUR APPROACH
Established for 25 years and with over 75 years of experience at partner level, we are a consultancy with the breadth and depth of knowledge of the various trends facing the property industry, so essential in the light of continuing changes in global real estate, private equity and fund management.
We believe in working in the capacity of partner with both candidates and clients alike, working in synergy with them and growing organically, acting with ethical integrity every step of the way. A proven consultancy, driven by the changing market, who can add real value, both vertically and strategically and who are able to make a real difference by identifying real talent .
We can offer both global and local market expertise and successful solutions for unique, complex and difficult recruitment remits. Our team of experienced consultants can not only help identify your next career move and challenge but also offer objective consulting opinion and guidance on interviewing, market trends and salary benchmarking. CONTACT US
If you are looking for a new job or a career change within the real estate sector - Trident are always keen to hear from quality candidates, both from the property industry and other sector disciplines, ready to rise to a new career challenge. Our service to candidates is based on professionalism, a dedication to understanding your career needs and total confidentiality and discretion.