Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Payments and Cash Management is made up of almost 10,000 people, across more than 60 countries. The business is uniquely positioned to help clients make payments across borders, across currencies and regulations, quickly and cost effectively with dedicated in country and regional support. Our expertise in this area is repeatedly recognised by the industry's most prominent publications and associations with numerous global, regional and country awards.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a VP, Account Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of large multi-national corporations, including Regional HQ and Regional Treasury names
- Be accountable for retaining and growing the annual revenue of your portfolio of clients
- Accountable for the identification of opportunities to deliver Client Service excellence locally and regionally and effectively managing any risks and issues
- Identifying and recommending new Global Payments Solutions (GPS) products and solutions to clients (revenue targets will be included in scorecard)
- Analyse, identify and introduce process and service improvements to improve the overall client experience. Identify opportunities to streamline processes, eliminate redundancy, increase revenue and strengthen relationships
- Resolve cash management related client service issues and challenges as the final escalation point
- Generate cross country and function referrals including Global Businesses, e.g., Private Banking, GBM, CMB, WPB, as appropriate
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing international business e.g., economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements
- Interaction with other global & regional stakeholders including clients, global service teams, Sales, Product Management and other elements of Client Management
- Provide analysis and recommendations to senior management and ongoing partnership with client service teams
- As regional account manager, maintain regular dialogue with in-country client service teams to foster teamwork and cooperation. Provide guidance to in-country service staff on service-related issues, managing escalations from client's regional office
- Identify areas for improvement, devising and implementing well planned strategies to ensure best practices are adopted for clients across the region
- Identify client requirements, working with RM's, Sales and Product Managers to address their needs and enhance client experience, thus seeking to expand HSBC's wallet share of our client's business
- Degree holder
- Previous banking experience working with Corporates in a relationship or account management role. Specific experience with large multi-national corporations including Regional HQ and Regional Treasury names will be an advantage
- Knowledge of industry standards related to Cash Management products and services
- Experience with or knowledge of local regulatory requirements related to Anti-Money Laundering
- The following professional certifications will put you at an advantage: International Cash Management (Cert ICM), Lean Six Sigma, SWIFT Certified etc
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.